Primis is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to be a core member of our Development department, in a small and professional team. You will be working on our video infrastructure, applications, and customization services.
Our system is complex and requires a deep understanding of client-server architecture, consisting of 5 different products integrated together. In this position, you will have a very interesting environment to work in, and an option to learn, evolve, and influence various aspects of algorithms, advanced client-side operations, and complex backend infrastructure.
Our development team works closely with other departments (including business development, product, monetization, and operations), and has constant relationships with other development teams within our R&D department. You will have a significant impact on the team that will affect business performance on a daily basis.
This role requires strong problem-solving, personal communication skills, and the ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Good understanding of the client/server architecture.
- Good understanding of web concepts – DOM, REST protocol, CORS, Ajax, etc.
- Experience with at least one Object-Oriented Server-Side language (PHP/ Python/ Java/ C#)
- Familiarity and/or experience with MySQL or other relational database
- Familiarity and/or experience with UNIX/ LINUX environments
- Experience with writing modular & reusable code – OOP approach
- An advantage- B.S. in Computer Science/Mathematics from a known university
- A BIG advantage- Prior experience working in ad tech, or a working knowledge of concepts including floor price optimization, header bidding, SSP/DSP, DFP, AdX, ad networks, etc.
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Strong programming, analysis, and design skills
- Self-motivated and a quick learner
Primis is looking for a DevOps Engineer to be a core member of our Development department,
in a small and professional team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to engage in a range of impactful activities.
These include constructing a multi-data center architecture, swiftly detecting and addressing
infrastructural issues, and participating in various aspects of our rapidly developing
Your responsibilities will also include the design, development, and management of large-scale
systems to support multiple Production environments on the AWS platform.
Working closely with developers, QA, and product teams, you will contribute to optimizing
services performance, reliability, and scale.
Additionally, you will play a vital role in performing routine security improvements.
- 3 plus years of DevOps experience – Must
- 2 years of experience with AWS (S3, EC2, Lambda, CloudFront) - Must
- Excellent Bash/Shell scripting skills – Must
- Proficiency in Linux, Networking, Storage and Security
- Vast experience in managing a production environment, including monitoring and logging solutions
- Ambitious team player, with an urge for problem-solving
- A plus- Strong software engineering skills in backend systems and databases
- A plus- Experience working in highly-scalable, zero-downtime production environments servicing millions of endpoints
- A plus- Experience working in multiple platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and IOS
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our team as a Publisher Success Manager.
As a Publisher Success Manager, you will have the opportunity to support our publishers in any aspect, from technical assistance to business consultancy.
You will help our publishers to thrive amid the constant challenges that our industry and the world have to offer. We learn their needs and adjust ourselves to them. A Publisher Success Manager must be a people person. Someone who can listen, learn and act quickly. He or she will be in charge of all optimizations, upselling, and promoting the publisher’s needs internally. In simple words, they must be fully dedicated to the Publisher’s Success and growth.
- B.A/ B.Sc. degree in Economics/Finance/Communication/Management or equivalent
- Fluent English – reading, writing, and speaking -Must
- Excellent communication skills (Both in person and over the phone)
- Excellent writing skills and email communication strategies
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in sales is an advantage