A Bit About Us
We are an ever-evolving company, driven by our passion for video.
We’ve grown from a small start-up to a thriving business,
and have been a part of the biggest global ad agency for ten years.
Our main priority is maintaining our fun and determined environment
and keeping our employees engaged in their work.
We need people that are as passionate about video and the ad tech industry.
If you are ambitious, hardworking, and motivated, we want to get to know you!
About the Position
Primis is expanding! We are looking for experienced account manager to join our Programmatic partnership department
Our Programmatic partnerships department is responsible for managing the ongoing work with Primis advertising partners. you will be responsible for growing and optimizing some of the company’s most strategic partner accounts and will have a key role in leading these partners to achieve growth and revenue goals.
The ideal candidate will have strong relationship management skills, hard worker, super analytical, and a team player.
- Manage day to day relationships with our partners.
- Use data and analytics to track the success of our partners and make informed optimization decisions.
- Serving as the link of communication between partners and internal Primis teams.
- Conduct weekly/monthly/querterly calls with partners to present and identify growth opportunities.
- Work closely with Primis commercial teams (Publisher Success) to ensure Publisher satisfaction.
- Communicate regularly with team members and stakeholders to ensure partner’s success.
B.A/ B.Sc. degree in Economics/Finance/Statistics/Business Management or equivalent.
2+ years of proven work experience as an account manager or in the AdTech industry
Deep understanding of the Adtech eco-system, video advertising and monetization
Experiance working with SSPs/ DSPs
Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills.
High attention to details and self learning abilities
Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
Strong analytical skills.
Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation – Full professional fluency in Hebrew and English
Apply for this Position
Thank you for applying!
Your application has been received.
You’ll be receiving an email confirmation shortly.