A Bit About Us
We are an ever-evolving company, driven by our passion for video.
We’ve grown from a small start-up to a thriving business,
and have been a part of the biggest global ad agency for ten years.
Our main priority is maintaining our fun and determined environment
and keeping our employees engaged in their work.
We need people that are as passionate about video and the ad tech industry.
If you are ambitious, hardworking, and motivated, we want to get to know you!
About the Position
Primis is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to be a core member of our Development department, in a small and professional team. You will be working on our video infrastructure, applications, and customization services.
Our system is complex and requires a deep understanding of client-server architecture, consisting of 5 different products integrated together. In this position, you will have a very interesting environment to work in, and an option to learn, evolve, and influence various aspects of algorithms, advanced client-side operations, and complex backend infrastructure.
Our development team works closely with other departments (including business development, product, monetization, and operations), and has constant relationships with other development teams within our R&D department. You will have a significant impact on the team that will affect business performance on a daily basis.
This role requires strong problem-solving, personal communication skills, and the ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Good understanding of the client/server architecture.
- Good understanding of web concepts – DOM, REST protocol, CORS, Ajax, etc.
- Experience with at least one Object-Oriented Server-Side language (PHP/ Python/ Java/ C#)
- Familiarity and/or experience with MySQL or other relational database
- Familiarity and/or experience with UNIX/ LINUX environments
- Experience with writing modular & reusable code – OOP approach
- An advantage- B.S. in Computer Science/Mathematics from a known university
- A BIG advantage- Prior experience working in ad tech, or a working knowledge of concepts including floor price optimization, header bidding, SSP/DSP, DFP, AdX, ad networks, etc.
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Strong programming, analysis, and design skills
- Self-motivated and a quick learner
Apply for this Position
Thank you for applying!
Your application has been received.
You’ll be receiving an email confirmation shortly.