We are excited to announce the launch of our new publisher dashboard, which is now available to all Primis publishers. Our new, innovative dashboard embodies the integrated content-monetization approach that we embraced in the past year.
The new dashboard was built with our publishers at top of mind, taking into account the leading metrics and reports that our publishing partners have generated in 2019. Our goal is to give them a clear overview of all of their activities on the Primis platform, and increase the amount of control that they have over their Video Discovery. The dashboard now integrates content and monetization activities into one view, including the new content syndication program and publisher’s demand monetization.
What You’ll See on the Dashboard
The publisher dashboard is comprised of 11 in-depth and intuitive, charts, tables and graphs. They map out the main metrics and data points Primis publishers use on a daily basis, and can be customized to any timeframe. They can be broken down further into the four main elements of Primis’s publisher partners: Overall Monetization, Content Performance and Engagement, Demand Drilldown, and the Syndication Program.
For publishers that exclusively use the Syndication Program, only the Syndication Performance section will be displayed. If you are a Primis syndicator and are interested in expanding to our other services, then please reach out to your account manager and we will be happy to assist.
The following is a detailed overview of each graph and chart group.
The first group provides the monetization part of video discovery, and gives a clear overview of the publisher’s bottom line.
- Video Discovery Summary– This is where the publisher gets an overall view on monetization. It includes metrics such as revenue, viewable impressions, impressions, RPM and viewable RPM.
- Top Placements – This shows the publisher their highest earning placements, by revenue, impressions and RPM.
- Revenue by Country– Here the publisher can see how much revenue they are earning from traffic broken down by country by the same measurements that you can access via Top Placements.
The second section provides insights on the main metrics that signify how users engage with your video content.
- Content Summary– This provides an overview of the main metrics that publishers need to know regarding performance of content on their domains, including publisher video views, Primis library video views, overall engagement rate and VTR.
- Top Channels – This table and chart displays the top 5 content channels that are playing on the publishers domains, detailed by number of views, VTR and engagement rate.
- Top Categories – Here is where the publisher can see their top performing content categories by the same measurements that you can access via Top Channels.
In the third group, publishers can now observe the performance of their various campaigns. This includes both Primis Marketplace campaigns and the publisher’s demand.
- Demand Breakdown – This graph displays overall revenue from the Primis Marketplace vs. the publisher’s demand revenue.
- Top Campaigns – Here the publisher can get an overview of the performance of their own demand by campaign, revenue, impression and CPM.
The final group of graphs displays an overview of the publisher’s syndication activity. This syndication activity includes the performance of the publisher’s videos on other publisher’s assets. If you are interested in participating in this activity, then make sure to reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
- Syndication Program – An overview of the metrics publishers who syndicate their content most want to see – revenue, views, VTR and engagement rates.
- Top Syndication Channels – This graph and table display the leading channels being syndicated, broken down by channel, views, VTR and engagement rates.
- Syndication Revenue by Country – This map and table rank the top earning countries in the syndication program.
With the new publisher dashboard, each chart or graph includes a link to the most used actions for each. For example, you can find links for creating or managing a campaign in the Demand Breakdown graph, buttons for the Primis library or to manage playlists in the Content Summary graph, and many other helpful tips. In addition, every graph and chart offers a link to more in-depth reporting!
For any feedback or questions about the dashboard, please reach out to your account manager, or send an email to email@example.com.