We are happy to announce that we have released a new API version 2.12. The new Platform API lets our publishers get all of the data and insights that our platform currently offers. Anything that can be queried via our reporting dashboard, can be accessed programmatically via our API.
1. The Content & Syndication Program reports we recently created are added in their entirety.
2. We added our latest metrics providing insights that are important for understanding monetization:
- Media Viewability rate – Percentage of users viewing the Primis Unit for at least 2 seconds.
- IVT Hidden rate – Internal measurement used to identify cases where Primis Code is present on page, but something prevents the unit from loading.
- GDPR Consent rate – Percentage of users accepting the CMP.
- Mobile Apps IFA Pass rate – Identifier for Advertising in Mobile Apps.
This latest release is another example of our dedication to providing our publishers with full transparency and control of their ad stacks. We continue to strive to increase revenue for our publishers, by helping users discover engaging, high-quality video content.